Information pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation n. 679/2016 (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR)
the personal data supplied by you are processed in compliance with the law on the protection of personal data, pursuant to the aforementioned EU Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR). In particular, we inform you that:
- the personal data you have entered on the electronic form / form or in the optional, explicit or voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site will be processed, even in electronic form, only by our employees / collaborators, managers, even external, and Privacy Officers, formally delegated to this and within the scope of their respective duties (Commercial and Marketing areas, hardware and software maintenance, etc …) and, in particular, to respond to requests and / or provide the desired service and to allow sending of informative, promotional and advertising material by post, e-mail, sms, mms, or other means of communication.
- Azienda Vinicola Sannino srl may process your personal data also for sending information or promotional material (mailing and newsletter) of activities, events and information regarding services and products of the Azienda Vinicola Sannino srl, of partner companies or customers, possibility to refuse such use, exercising, free of charge and at any time, the right to object within the meaning of articles 130, paragraph 4, Legislative Decree. 196/2003, and 21 of EU Regulation 679/2016. The personal data you provide will not be communicated in any way to third parties, unless previously and explicitly consented.
- The provision of data marked with the wording (required) or with the symbol (*) is mandatory, as they are indispensable for communications; failure to provide such data makes it impossible to obtain registration, access to the reserved area, the possibility of being contacted again.
- Your data will be processed with logic related to the purposes indicated above and, however, in order to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data. In addition, the same data will be kept for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed, at the servers located in the offices of Aruba S.p.A. in Italy.
- In his capacity as an interested party, he may exercise the rights referred to in articles 15-22 of the EU Regulation, by virtue of which he may request and obtain information on the data concerning him, the purposes and methods of treatment, the updating, rectification, integration, deletion, anonymization and blocking, data retention period and finally oppose the processing of data.
The exercise of the aforementioned rights can be exercised through written communication to be sent by mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org through a copy of an image of a document signed by the interested party, with attached copy of a valid identity document or a registered letter sent to / from the address AZIENDA VINICOLA SANNINO SRL, VIA GIOVANNI SEMMOLA 146, 80056, ERCOLANO (NA), together with a copy of a valid identity document.
The interested party has also the right to propose a complaint / report / appeal to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data pursuant to art. 77 of the EU Regulation 679/2016. The interested party may use, for the exercise of his rights, physical persons, bodies, associations or bodies, conferring, for this purpose, a written proxy. The interested party may also be assisted by a trusted person. To find out about your rights, propose a complaint / report / appeal and always be updated on the legislation concerning the protection of persons with regard to the processing of personal data, the interested party can contact the Guarantor for the protection of personal data by consulting the website at the address http://www.garanteprivacy.it/.
- The data controller is Azienda Vinicola Sannino srl, with registered office in Via G. Semmola 146 – 80056 Ercolano (Na), Tel. +39 081 7394630 – 7390346, Fax +39 081 7322036, email@example.com
The complete list of appointed Managers is made available upon request by the Interested Party forwarded to one of the addresses indicated above.
You may also be interested: